Are you looking to bring your family together for some quality time in Scottsdale? Look no further than a luxury vacation rental. Not only will you have plenty of room for everyone, there are endless fun and enjoyable activities to be had! Check out a few of our top ideas below:
- Explore the great outdoors – Get outside and explore all that nature has to offer! Take a hike through one of the nearby trails or take an afternoon swim in the pool. The fresh air and sunshine is sure to brighten up everyone’s spirits!
Scottsdale has no shortage of outdoor activities to explore. From soaking up the beautiful Arizona sun on a golf course, to an afternoon at the nearby McDowell Sonoran Preserve with its stunning red sandstone cliffs and winding trails, there’s something for everyone. The area also offers plenty of other recreational opportunities, including kayaking and paddle boarding at Lake Saguaro, horseback riding at McDowell Mountain Regional Park, and bird watching in the Sonoran Desert. With so much to do outside and in such a breathtaking setting, you’ll be sure to make memories that will last a lifetime!
- Hit the town – Scottsdale is home to many restaurants, shops, galleries, and museums; it’s easy to find something for everyone in your family to enjoy. Take a day and explore what the city has to offer! When it comes to exploring the town of Scottsdale, you won’t be disappointed. From museums to art galleries and a vibrant nightlife, there’s something for everyone. Visit the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to see rotating exhibitions featuring modern art from all over the world. Afterwards, walk down Main Street and explore the one-of-a-kind shops and boutiques. You can even enjoy a cocktail at one of the city’s many rooftop bars or visit the bustling Old Town district to experience some classic Arizona culture in an area full of restaurants and bars.
For a unique cultural experience, take your family to the Heard Museum in downtown Phoenix where you can learn about Native American cultures through collections of fine arts and traditional artifacts from across North America. If your family is looking for a more active day out, head west to Rawhide Wild West Town – an 1880s Western-themed attraction that offers rides, shows, attractions, and activities for all ages!
No matter what type of entertainment you’re looking for, Scottsdale has something for you! From outdoor adventures to cultural experiences and nightlife fun, make sure you take advantage of all this great city has to offer while staying at luxury vacation rentals.
- Have a movie night – With all the amenities of your Scottsdale luxury vacation rental, it’s easy to settle in for an evening of fun. Get cozy on the couch with some popcorn, rent a good movie, and snuggle up for a night in.
- Play some board games – Unplug from technology and connect over friendly competition. Everyone can gather around the table or floor for hours of laughter-filled game play. From classics like Monopoly and Scrabble to exciting new challengers like Catan, there’s plenty of options available for everyone!
- Have a cook-off challenge – Create some fun and friendly competition in the kitchen with an at-home cooking contest! Assign dishes to each person or team, set a timer, and see who can whip up something amazing for dinner.
- Take a day trip – There are plenty of nearby destinations that offer unique experiences for families to enjoy together. Head out on a road trip for some sightseeing or visit one of Arizona’s many state parks!
Heading out for a day trip from your Scottsdale luxury vacation rental is the perfect way to explore Arizona’s unique landscapes. You can take a drive to see the spectacular red rock formations of Sedona, or the historic ghost town of Jerome, or if you’re looking for some outdoor adventure, head over to Grand Canyon National Park and hike the canyon’s iconic trails.
For those seeking an educational experience, visit the nearby Pima Air & Space Museum in Tucson and explore its impressive collection of over 350 aircraft and spacecraft. If you want something more relaxed, spend an afternoon at one of Arizona’s many hot springs and take a dip in the warm mineral-rich waters. For stunning views of nature, head up to Flagstaff and get an incredible view of San Francisco Peaks – one of the tallest mountains in Arizona. And don’t miss out on visiting Tombstone – home of the infamous gunfight at OK Corral!
No matter where you go during your day trip from your Scottsdale luxury vacation rental, there are plenty of breathtaking sights throughout Arizona that will provide you with lots of lasting memories!
- Get creative with arts & crafts – Get everyone’s creative juices flowing with arts & crafts projects at your Scottsdale luxury vacation rental. From coloring books and drawing kits to making jewelry, scrapbooking, and more; there is sure to be something everyone will love!
- Enjoy a picnic – Pack up some sandwiches, snacks, and drinks for a fun outdoor picnic in the backyard or at one of the nearby parks. It’s a great way to get out and enjoy nature while spending quality time with your family.
- Take in some live music – Scottsdale is home to many bars and restaurants that host live performances on weekends or during special events throughout the year—perfect for families looking to rock out together!
- Visit local attractions – There are plenty of attractions around town that everyone can enjoy, like an afternoon exploring Desert Botanical Garden, visiting The Phoenix Zoo or tackling OdySea Aquarium’s interactive exhibits!
From board game nights to cooking competitions and day trips, there are plenty of activities that families can enjoy while staying at Scottsdale luxury vacation rentals. Whether you’re looking for educational experiences or just want some quality time together away from the everyday hustle and bustle, this city has something for everyone! From local attractions like Desert Botanical Garden to live music performances in bars and restaurants across town — make sure your family takes advantage of all the amazing things Scottsdale has to offer during their stay.